Christmas Lights

chaosmagnet

Newly Enlightened
Not the ones on the tree. Lights that are going to be under the tree. What LEDs do you have coming?

For me, it's a Quark 123 R5, which will replace my Quark 123 R2 for EDC. I also ordered an IlluminaTi R5 to be my new backup light.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am giving so far a AA cell Cyber Lite (UK brand) to my son.My future daughter in law is getting the Energizer key chain light plus my future son in law is getting one of those also( very very bright and excellent quality).:)

SuperTrouper

Enlightened
I've ordered some of the Rebel LED Maglites for relatives and friends. I did just buy myself a Fenix LD10 as a little gift to myself though :D

ksu499

Newly Enlightened
An Olight M20 is prominently mentioned in my letter to Santa.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awww, I was hoping someone was trying to string MC-e's along the outside of their house to drive their neighbors bonkers.....

I just got an illuminati under the hannukak menorah, and have a romisen rc-29 in the mail.

Xak

Enlightened
I am deciding between an Inova T4 or a Pelican 7060 for my brother-in-law. The 7060 can't tailstand but the T4 can roll. Decisions...

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a Wee for both my wife & daughter.
A Raw for a buddy.
Nothing on my list for me though, as I've already got a couple recently

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm trying to keep costs under control so this year I only had a Fenix LD20 on my Christmas list.