Anyone need a bore light?

Larry R. Pace

Newly Enlightened
Guys....Wayne at Eleckrolumens makes the best bore light I've ever seen for firearms! It even has two settings, low and high and can be used for any gun bore, regardless of bore length. Also, has a price that you won't believe for the quality. Ask Wayne about it, as it isn't a standard item yet. You can thank me later!!

d'mo

Enlightened
Why would anyone want a boring light? I only buy exciting ones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm always looking for excuses to buy another flashlight, and though my minimag+fiber-optic-tip works fine, I obviously NEED something better!

Joe

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking all through my computer and web site, trying to find a photo of this little bore light. I though I took some pictures, but I can't find them. I also think I made a post about it, way back when?

I made it upon special request of Larry. I used a 3AA battery holder with a switch (I sell them), and a 3 way switch, and a 5mm Nichia 9,000mcd LED. The LED is just soldered onto the end of the wires. A switch is inline to change between high and low beam (more resistance). Pretty neat little light. A friend of mine a long time ago asked me to make one for him. The LED fits right up inside the gun bore, for inspection of the bore, and to aid in cleaning.

Sorry, no pics.

Wayne

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Next will come the 5W LS version- You insert it into the chamber, and ammunition becomes irrevalent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
(Wayne doesn't call 'em "Blasters" for nothin')

Larry (another)