Surefire C2 Holster recommendation

kimck99

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I am looking for a nylon holster for a Surefire C2. I have a Fenix TK11 R2 and the holster that came with it fits perfectly. However, I can't seem to find a dealer that just sells the holster.

I did see the V20 nylon holster from Surefire but don't know how good it is.

With that, I'm looking for advice to an inexpensive nylon holster. (Let's say less than $10 shipped). I suppose I could just purchase some of the generic holsters but I'd prefer to hear what others have experienced.

Thanks!

kimck99

Newly Enlightened
Thanks.

The Tactical Hunter carry pouch looks pretty good. While I was at the Browning site, I noticed the Black Ice Carry pouch. Considering that too.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
I am looking for a nylon holster for a Surefire C2. I have a Fenix TK11 R2 and the holster that came with it fits perfectly. However, I can't seem to find a dealer that just sells the holster.

I did see the V20 nylon holster from Surefire but don't know how good it is.
I use the V20 for my SF 6P as well as the identical-but-slightly-longer V10 for my SF C3 and these are fantastic holsters, extremely well made w/ great retention. One thing I really like about them is how stiff they are - they retain their shape very well. You can find the V20 on Eb@y for $13.88 shipped IIRC. I also handled the comparable velcro-detachable model but I greatly preferred the fixed-loop model that you cite. I fully expect to get a lifetime's worth of use from these.

Both configurations got heavy use during the last two hunting seasons (1 solid week of elk hunting with the SF C3 holstered in the V10 last year and 3-4 weekends deer hunting this year with the SF 6P holstered in the V20) and had no issues with them whatsoever. The grip ring section on the C-series is just a little snug in the nylon holster compared to the 6P but that's OK with me.

Last edited:

ARA

Enlightened
Though i do not have a C2, i recently ordered both the 4" & 5" Maxpedition Flashlight Sheaths from Going Gear. I have found them to be of excellent quality with very little bulk. The 4" sheath is perfect for the Z2 and 6P. Since the dimensions seem to be the same for the C2, i'd thoroughly recommend them. They are not that pricey either and look really good.