Anyone with a Cordless tool light Milwaukee/B&D or similar that needs bulbs

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks strange:confused:, does it work in all PR based lights? Because if it does..... you just found me the perfect bulb for my 14-D RayOvac Battle light:eek::poke::D:twothumbs….until I have more money for super high output mods:whistle:.

Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:!

ledplumber

Newly Enlightened
Yes! My Milwaukee V28 light has been sitting there with a dead bulb for 2 years. Always thought it would be great if they came out with a better light for that 28 volt battery.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully it has better thermal management than the mag LED bulbs. It does look fairly sturdy. I would be interested in a review when someone finds one.

Benson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully it has better thermal management than the mag LED bulbs. It does look fairly sturdy. I would be interested in a review when someone finds one.

I'm unclear as to how one would get practically better thermal management -- the MagLEDs already dial back current as they heat up rather than roasting the LED at constant power, and there's not really room to, say, add a fan in a PR bulb. The only thing left is reducing the junction-to-base thermal resistance, and I haven't seen any PR hosts with low enough base-to-ambient resistance to make that significant.

Vinniec5

Enlightened
Juggernaut I'm pretty sure it fits all pr bases but I'm tring to located one to buy and will find out