Costco Duraloops no more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to a local Costco in Milpitas, CA last night and they had the usual huge display of Duracell batteries. I noticed that the AA cells in the pack without the charger were the black topped relabeled Ray-O-Vacs from China. They were not the white topped relabeled Sanyo Eneloops from Japan.

Thus, if you want the much superior Duraloops from Costco at that great low price, I strongly suggest that you don't want any longer because they're disappearing fast.

Note that the AA cells in the Duracell pack with the charger were Duraloops though, but the AAA cells in that pack were the Ray-O-Vacs. If you want AA cells without the charger, you may be out of luck soon.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably the store in south Fremont.

I was in the Almaden Costco earlier this week, and they one of the Duraloop 8AA packs left (AAA's were missing, though the package appeared unopened). They had a couple of the Durahybrid 8AA+2AAA packs, and a couple cases of the Durahybrid 4AA+charger packs.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Post to the thread that Kestrel linked to fellow CPF'ers, or read it. No need for another thread.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.