Olight M20 Warrior or EagleTac T20C2

DigMe

Enlightened
If you go with the T20 then wait a month. According to another thread here they are coming out with a new UI that will allow the end user to completely turn off the strobe function. That is a big plus with their current strobe activation method.

brad

Dole

Newly Enlightened
I'm going for the T20C2 because it is brighter and has more throw. But I am pretty certain the M20 has better build quality. BUT the T20C2 has a lifetime warranty... so that's good.

I'm waiting to order mine from flashlightconnection when they get the new shipment in with the adjusted strobe activation. Jay said it should be a week or two.

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
I had the T20C2 for a little while and now have a M21 which should be identical as the M20 as far as build quality. I think the quality of the T20C2 is right up there with the Olight M21. EagleTAC gets a bad rap on CFP from many for God knows what reason. Maybe because it's a newer company and everyone already had their favorite brand(fan boys) and the fact that EagleTAC does or did have some strange business practices. They make great high quality lights.

Last edited:

DigMe

Enlightened
Painful Chafe,

I'm no fanboy and I don't feel any huge loyalties to any particular brand but it seems to me that the anodizing of the Eagletacs is not great. My P20C2 has gotten quite a few nicks and scrapes and my T100C2 has a couple of nicks. Also the clip on my P20 popped off with regular use and never fit right after that then it popped off again and I lost it. Tod from illuminationgear graciously sent me another.

The ETs are a lot of bang-for-buck and I'm happy with the output but it seems like they have been a bit lacking in quality in a few areas.

brad

Latest posts