• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND >AW Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch For SF Tail Cap for Z41

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found

as stated,
I need one of these soon.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/213751

Version B - THIS IS THE THREADED TYPE MADE FOR SUREFIRE TWISTY TAILCAPS

I have another product in development, and want to be sure that it is compatible with this switch.

I'll pay the full $50 + shipping

hopefully shipped from the USA

Thank You

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB ASAP > AW Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch For SF Tail Cap for Z41

If you will not need if after the testing, I will let you borrow one of mine.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB ASAP > AW Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch For SF Tail Cap for Z41

If you will not need if after the testing, I will let you borrow one of mine.

Very cool,
I prefer to keep it, but if nothing else turns up before Monday (shipping day), I will take you up on that offer.

Thanks

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

I thought Lighthound had them in stock but they do not. I believe forum member Nite is selling them as well. I bought one from him when I purchased a few of his finned heads.

I'm not using one of them. If you cannot get one from Nite, I will sell you this extra one that I have and buy another when Lighthound has them back in stock.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hornady708 sent me one, but it's a strange animal.

it must be made for a different light.

Thanks anyway man, the effort is much appreciated.

Last edited:

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: STILL NEEDED ASAP >AW Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch For SF Tail Cap for

Bump, I still need this switch.

I need the threaded type, that screws into a Z41 twisty tailcap

Please and Thank You

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: STILL NEEDED ASAP >AW Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch For SF Tail Cap for

Lighthound has them in stock now and can ship today if you order by 12:00. If not, I can ship you the extra one that I have tonight.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lighthound has them in stock now and can ship today if you order by 12:00. If not, I can ship you the extra one that I have tonight.

Thanks a lot man,

I just ordered 1
lovecpf