Quark 123 ?

hivoltage

Enlightened
I am about to order 20 of them for people that work for me ( hopefully they will have them in stock). For those of you that own them...do they come with holsters, and will I be happy with them? Of course I am getting one too!!!!:whistle:

Vesper

Enlightened
Just a thought, but would the AA version be better for gifts? The more common and cheaper battery might be a big plus. Regardless, I wish I worked for you!!! :wave:

chaosmagnet

Newly Enlightened
They come with nice holsters, with a velcro flap.

I own three Quarks and I have two on order, of which one is a Christmas present and the other is for me. The new Quarks with the R5 emitters should ship, I think, this coming week. The older Quarks with the R2 emitters are all in stock other than the 1xAA non-tactical. The R2s aren't being made any more, so when they're gone, they're gone.

Are you hiring?

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a neutral white tactical 123 no clip, a titanium regular no clip (in the collector set) and ordered a titanium tactical 123 with clip. My wife will get a regular 123 no clip for christmas.

Yes, they are great!!! :party:

The XP-G are well floody, they are very small and quite powerfull. There's a holter with each Quark, such a rubber finger grip and a lanyard. If you order 123, you have to chose with or without clip, he clip is not removable.

If the size of the 123 is the right for you, you surely will be happy with them! :D

gbelleh

Newly Enlightened
I recently got a Quark 123 Tactical and have been carrying it for the last couple weeks. I've been very pleased with it so far. I also have a Quark AA that I also like very much. I wish my boss would give me a Q123, (or anything for that matter).

hoongern

Enlightened
Go clipless.

Indeed the clip can get in the way and scratch the surface, if you're not careful!

I don't know about the 123, but with my AA, I bend the clip slightly backwards until it's just on the verge of 'lifting off' the surface, and it's fine now. So that's something you can consider.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go clipless.

I own 3 - a clipless 123 Titanium, a clipless 123 Tactical neutral tint, and a Turbo with an 18650 tube - and I removed the clip from that one. With the exception of the clip on my McClicky bodies, I don't like clips.

What I do like are the Quark lights. For the price they are my favorite, and the 123 makes a great, sturdy EDC light (so far.)

Great boss - they should all reciprocate on Boss's Day with a McGizmo Haiku!

pobox1475

Enlightened
123 is only one with clip I detest. Don't like bezel up carry for one. Exposes lens :mad:. Plus it's non movable. Clip on my 123x2 Tac is great.

da.gee

Enlightened
I have a clip on mine. Wish I'd gotten clipless. A great light at this price point.