• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MEII AA #0004 SOLD + SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatron

Banned
up for grabs folks, mint condition, never carried, only tested.
Nichia NCSW136TE
2hd0d1l.jpg

usual rules apply.
not responsible for item once it has left my care.

$315 to your door.
paypal only.

thanks for looking folks!

Last edited:

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: MEII AA

Great torch. Probably the best AA flashlight out there.

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: FS: MEII AA #0004

Everytime nice to see such a nice Mike Jordan light...:twothumbs

rje58

Enlightened

Jordan is incredibly talented. All those years as the arguably the world's best basketball player, then proved he could play professional baseball - not at the major league level, but hey - AA is pretty impressive! and then going on to create some really, really nice custom flashlights.

You have to wonder why he still does silly commercials on TV, like those with
Charlie Sheen...?

Everytime nice to see such a nice Mike Jordan light...:twothumbs

Metatron

Banned

Jordan is incredibly talented. All those years as the arguably the world's best basketball player, then proved he could play professional baseball - not at the major league level, but hey - AA is pretty impressive! and then going on to create some really, really nice custom flashlights.

You have to wonder why he still does silly commercials on TV, like those with
Charlie Sheen...?
I cant help but smile here folks, isnt life wonderful?:crackup:

qarawol

Enlightened
Re: FS: MEII AA #0004 (SPF)

Well it looks like it sold before I was able to post a free leather holster to the buyer. I wanted to help boost your sales thread here 'Metatron'.

What the Hey! I'll still give it to you if you want it 'AaronM'.

Look the bottom pictures here on post #16; it is the leather holster on the right… https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/223103

I'll give you your choice of black or untouched leather color. NO! You cannot have the one on the left… It's WAY TOO ADVANCED!

All I ask is make sure that you really want it. Many don't like my open design for they are scared of our precious toys getting scratched and prefer 100% coverage. As for me, I'm a user and this open holster shows off wha'cha got and it's an auto tilt. I use a snake skin one to carry my MEII AA.

PM me your address and I'll send it out soon.

Njoy…

p.s. 'Metatron', if I had another leather holster for your Mega Micro sale, I'd offer one there. I gave all of them to MJ himself to send off to peeps with their MM's.

Metatron

Banned

Well it looks like it sold before I was able to post a free leather holster to the buyer. I wanted to help boost your sales thread here 'Metatron'.

What the Hey! I'll still give it to you if you want it 'AaronM'.

Look the bottom pictures here on post #16; it is the leather holster on the right… https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/223103

I'll give you your choice of black or untouched leather color. NO! You cannot have the one on the left… It's WAY TOO ADVANCED!

All I ask is make sure that you really want it. Many don't like my open design for they are scared of our precious toys getting scratched and prefer 100% coverage. As for me, I'm a user and this open holster shows off wha'cha got and it's an auto tilt. I use a snake skin one to carry my MEII AA.

PM me your address and I'll send it out soon.

Njoy…

p.s. 'Metatron', if I had another leather holster for your Mega Micro sale, I'd offer one there. I gave all of them to MJ himself to send off to peeps with their MM's.
a very kind gesture by u Rick!
i wouldnt mind getting one from u for the SFIII, if u have any for sale mate:wave:

AaronM

Enlightened

I could most certainly use a good holster for this light, but first if you'd be so kind send me the pic of the choices to:

[email protected]

I can't view photobucket images through this server.

And I agree, this is mighty good of you.

Paypal sent!

Last edited:

qarawol

Enlightened

i wouldnt mind getting one from u for the SFIII, if u have any for sale mate:wave:

Hey Metatron,

Keep watch on MJ's thread on his New Black SF-III. Som'ins a brew'n and it will be revolutionary. Somewhere in the lines of that advanced one I wrote about above. (it won't be released if it doesn't work)

Njoy...

AaronM

Enlightened

I got the Holster!

My gawd, this thing is the finest example of this craft I've ever rolled my unworthy eyes over. Having it here in my hands, I can't believe you just GAVE this to me.

I reeeeallly hope you can find time to make some more things like this for me...I'll pay you next time, I promise.

Thank you so much!

PS: the key fobs were an excellent touch as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.