• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti McGizmo Mule Mizer Modded Mint

SOLD: McGizmo Ti Mule Mizer (modded by CPFer maxspeeds), mint. It has been modded with a Q2-5A XR-E and now bears a beautiful neutral tint, making a great light greater. It has the coveted mizer option (for extra long runtime) and 3 yellow trits; 2 on both sides of the XR-E emitter (secured with Norland 61) and one in the piston.

I accept PayPal (I eat any fees) and ship for free in the United States. Ships at cost to international locations. My PayPal addy is in my profile.

$415 shipped CONUS, SOLD.

CIMG7466.jpg

CIMG7468.jpg

CIMG7471.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti McGizmo Mule Mizer Modded Mint

I'll take it Troy. I was going to get it when Maxspeeds had it. Don't know how long I'll keep it but I always wanted to see one! I'd trade ya for a brand new SunDrop XR-U or maybe one of the TB's I have. Let me know before I send payment. :hitit:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti McGizmo Mule Mizer Modded Mint

That explaines Dad's interest in the selling price of another Mule on friday... :poke:

I preffer my Gizmos stock, unmodded, but those trits look nice however. Have they been put on the solder? Can trits handle the heat produced by the emitter? is it easy to get the light engine out of a mule?

Well, I guess I won't try anything that risks to ruin a whole light after all, there are severe pains for killing Gizmos... :poof:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:naughty: Hi Troy...what ya after now? I see you are digging deep in the old treasure chest lately with some true classics. Hmmmm...maybe it's time for Christmas presents for the kids? Anyway....Happy Holidays :party: