EDC Light NOOB

fishboy

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums. I have been browsing the forums for a while now and decided to join in on the addiction of these fascinating little devices.

I just made my first purchase last night (JETBEam JET-III M R2 (Army Green). If was a tough decision to make. I really really like the RRT-0 but I can't stand the Mickey Mouse clip that it comes with. That was my deciding factor. I had it narrowed down to those two. I hope JETBeam with resolve the clip issue because I would love to have that light for my EDC but until then, I am boycotting it.

I just wanted to thank you all for the hard work and great efforts you have put into the reviews of these lights. Thanks for creating another addiction for me.

Greg

pobox1475

Enlightened
:welcome: Glad to have ya aboard. I would say that your choice is an outstanding one. I recently got on the Jet bandwagon with the similar size RRT-2. The M is gonna be a great all-around light. A little large for EDC IMHO. If you grow to really like your M you might want to try the III Pro v3 for a more pocketable torch. Good luck and happy shinning :thumbsup:.