tk30 holster

Disco-Dave

Newly Enlightened
Okay just had a search there and cant find what im looking for, Im looking for a holster for the fenix tk30 & my dereelight dbs v3 mce as they'r not far of the same size length wise head wise and battery tube wise i think whichever holster is recommended will hold both of them so ill just purchase 2.

I run both lights with the extension tubes so maybe a holster with no bottom so the light falls through until the head is resting on the top and it goes no further.

I quite like the quality of the tk11 holster that came with the tk11 but cant find any sites that sell fenix holsters for i want.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Dave

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Got a chance to play around with one of these this weekend... really impressive. And the belt clip is REALLY well designed and won't fall off. Not sure how well it works with strike bezels and grip rings though, but for smooth body lights (mags, 6P, G2) its really secure.

Disco-Dave

Newly Enlightened
Nice were would i pick 2 of those up ?

Im in Scotland so any websites that ship international would be great thanks.

Alberta-Blue

Newly Enlightened
For the Pelican 7060 Holster; you should be able to find something on EBay or around some of the LEO sites.

You should be able to go to the pelican website and get the part number... maybe you will be able to purchase it directly through a local dealer (though I am not sure... I haven't tried).

If you are looking at it for LE use, they have all of the common finishes (BW, Plain, Ballistic Nylon) to match you duty rig.

Good Luck... Stay Safe

Alberta-Blue :cool:

mcbsteve

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know if the Pelican 7060 holster fits the TK30 with the tactical grip ring?

hk dave

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know if theres a holster like this in Digital Camo? Preferably with a Molle like attachment?

explodie7

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any other suggestions? It's bee a while and I'm hoping there are some better options available by now