Reborn Microstream

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been using my Microstream as my edc for the last couple of years and been more than happy with it.

Had a couple of PM,s off members telling me to pop some Lithiums in it and it would benefit noticeably.Well I did as suggested and boy it really does make a difference.

Feel like I have a new version,do not overlook this little cheap friend.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did they happen to suggest swapping its head to a LD01's?

Kestrel

Flashaholic
I seem to recall seeing a few runtime graphs where the output didn't increase much (if any) on a Energizer lithium AAA but the runtime was something like 3x. Interesting that you note a visible output increase. These are great little throwers for the money.

+1 on the LD01 head + MS body - that configuration definitely benefits with a lithium AAA. Also, using the 'momentary' on the MS body is perfect for changing modes with the LD01 head, far better than using the twistie function of the LD01.

Last edited:

coldpointcrossing

Newly Enlightened
+1 on the LD01 head + MS body - that configuration definitely benefits with a lithium AAA. Also, using the 'momentary' on the MS body is perfect for changing modes with the LD01 head, far better than using the twistie function of the LD01.

I can personally vouch for that. I have one and found it ideal for EDC. I highly recommend the Lego!