Which foreign company makes the Highest qulaity Flashlights (poll)

Who makes the highest quality flashlight (Non U.S.A.)

• Jetbeam

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Fenix

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Olight

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Lumapower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quark

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Nitecore

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bullettproof

Enlightened
Which foreign flashlight mfg. do you think makes the highest quality flashlight?? I have chosen 6 picks in my opinion which make quality flashlights you be the Judge.

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I own flashlights from each brand except Lumapower.

Jetbeam surely builts the highest quality and has best craftmansship. heir titaniums are exceptionnal!

Nitecore does some nice craftmansship, but often lights have electronic problems, which s*cks. I don't own newer Fenix as I don't like them (TA models..), but it seems the quality is rising. TK models were rugged and thanks to simple electronics reliable too. Oliht has some good electronics, but their built quality lacks sometimes...

The Quarks are really nice, but they may still have little problems. They are stil new and will improve.

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd have to say it's a toss-up between Wolf-Eyes and Jetbeam, depending on what you're using it for.

If you want a medium to larger light for long runtimes that can take a ton of abuse, then I'd have to go with Wolf-Eyes.

If you want something in the small to medium range, I've yet to see a Jetbeam with problems.

I've heard Fenix is good, but I've only seen a couple in person, so I can't make a good judgement.

A year ago I'd have said Nitecore. Since then, I've seen about 2-3 dozen Nitecores. Of those 1 in 4 had issues, and 1 in 5 failed completely.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
By "Quark", do you mean 4sevens?

Wouldn't that be considered a USA company?

bullettproof

Enlightened
By "Quark", do you mean 4sevens?

Wouldn't that be considered a USA company?

Do you really believe that 4 Sevens Quark lights are built in the USA?? Cmon now u no better!!

If they were built in the USA dont you think that would be a great marketing strategy considering the state of our Economy?

Last edited:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you really believe that 4 Sevens Quark lights are built in the USA?? Cmon now u no better!!

If they were built in the USA doont you think that would be a great marketing strategy considering the state of our Economy?

I did not say they are built in the USA.

Your thread is entitled "Which foreign company makes the Highest qulaity Flashlights"

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree that Barbolight makes the best lights for a foreign company. As a matter of fact Barbolight currently beats the vast majority of all American made companies in most aspects.

I also agree that 4Sevens is not a foreign company. No one thinks that the lights are built here in the USA, but the OP's semantics need refinement if he wants it to mean what he thinks it should mean. What he meant to say was something like: which company that assembles their lights offshore makes the highest quality flashlights?
If you're trying to start an intelligent conversation be sure you ask the first question very well.

bullettproof

Enlightened
I did not say they are built in the USA.

Your thread is entitled "Which foreign company makes the Highest qulaity Flashlights"

Ok fair enough. So which foreign company makes Quark?? Im sure Quarks are made in the same factory as a lot of other big name brands.

DM51

Flashaholic
There have been far too many of these pointless "foreign vs. domestic" threads. They never solve anything, and usually only end in acrimonious argument. This one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.