Could I get some feedback on JS Burlys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyon

Newly Enlightened
http://www.jsburlysflashlights.com/cgi-bin/ccp51/cp-app.cgi

This business was recommended as a source for a Malkoff M60 drop-in.

I placed an order on 11/28. I received a shipping notification on Dec. 3, but when I track, the USPS site only says that the package was scheduled for pick-up. No routing information is available. No package has arrived. It was to be sent Priority, and so it's had ample time to get here.

More concerning is the fact that an email to [email protected] came back as undeliverable. And the phone number at JS Burlys has been disconnected.

Guyon

Newly Enlightened
Okay, this one appears to be a USPS problem.

I did hear back from Jon via the online contact form.

I think it will all work out.

I was mainly concerned because my first two efforts at contact hit abrupt dead ends.

Guyon

Newly Enlightened
Added: The email I used (the one appearing in the order confirmation) turned out to be for PayPal purposes only.

Jon also said he'd moved and forgotten to update the phone number on the site.

TECENG

Newly Enlightened
Just an FYI, Jon is a real stand-up guy and won't do you wrong. If you have any problems, he will make sure things are made right and you end up a satisfied customer.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just an FYI, Jon is a real stand-up guy and won't do you wrong. If you have any problems, he will make sure things are made right and you end up a satisfied customer.

+1

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

This has been my personal experience, too. I bought my first real LED flashlight from him. :thumbsup:

DM51

Flashaholic
This is the wrong place for your enquiry. Posts about dealers should be made in Dealers' Corner in the MarketPlace. Please post it there, and I'll close it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.