maglite

boostax

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

can somebody help me? I a need maglite torch. D-cells.
where can I get one quite cheap.

thanks for your support.

boostax

Newly Enlightened
sorry its Germany.
only few times there are good prices. mainly they are too high. I found some of the other members talking about prices in the US but I think its very hard to get only a single maglite from there.

hhhmmmmmm :mecry:

jankj

Enlightened
Try Kaidoman.com. They sell maglite in the 30-40 USD range, free international shipping. Depending on your local maglite prices, custom regulations and currency exchange rate, that deal may be good, OK or bad.

I have no reason to trust or distrust KD in particular, but I want to mention that there is always a risk of buying counterfeit copies when you order from such places. Personally, I think the risk is low and acceptable for this price range. Your money, your choice.

boostax

Newly Enlightened
Dear jankj

thanks for this idea. i will check. i ordered several times there but not a maglite.
I admit that I´ve never looked for maglites over there.
thanks

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty sure you can get them in Germany, they wont be as cheap as in us, last time a was in Frankfurt airport they had mags at a store there 39.99 euros. for 3d

ab1ht

Newly Enlightened
Not trying to be smart here, but I'm really surprised that there isn't a German counterpart to Maglites (in a company well known for engineering).

What do the construction workers and cops carry around in Germany?

boostax

Newly Enlightened
Dear ab1ht,

there are such. but i was looking for somewhere where to get the cheapest :grin2:.
and so i thought to ask you guys.

br

lightdog

Newly Enlightened
In every Karstadt (like Walmart) in Germany you can get the new Maglite 3D LED Rebel for 24,99€