Package stuck at ISC New York?

BT132435

Newly Enlightened
So my package arrived from Malaysia at ISC New York on Nov. 25. It is now Dec. 9, Is there anything i can do about this at all? I already called the facility and the guy stated with confidence that there was absolutely no way on this earth that he could help me in any way shape or form. It just doesn't make sense to me since i live just 45 minutes away from this very facility! And i had a friend who works there check to see if the package was there and all they could tell him was that "its in the system". They had no idea where it was at all.

HarryN

Flashlight Enthusiast
International shipping is complicated, especially from Thanksgiving to Christmas.

The shipper should be able to give you a copy of the paperwork they used. If the paperwork is wrong it kind of gets set aside for a while sometimes.

2 -3 weeks is not unusual for customs, especially for a low volume shipper.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I can also categorically state that there is absolutely no way on this earth that I could help you in any way shape or form, other than to confirm that it is in the system, which doesn't make sense to me either since I live only 108 miles away.

BT132435

Newly Enlightened
Well, the light finally came in today. USPS really does need to step up on their service, its a joke. The guy i talked to didn't even know where the international packages were kept.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Well, the light finally came in today. USPS really does need to step up on their service, its a joke. The guy i talked to didn't even know where the international packages were kept.

Yeah, when I called the guy said my international package was in the southwest corner, slot 46, on the 2nd shelf in room 3123. I was like: "Oh yeah, sure...you expect me to believe that is a real place, that you didn't just make up, and you really know where it is? No way!"

Just when you are absolutely certain you can't depend on the USPS for anything, because the guy should at least be able to tell you where the international packages are kept, they go and deliver your light. Go figure. It is the cruelest of jokes.