• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Rare lights and parts

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of my hard to find lights and parts up for sale;

DSC_0028.jpg

****SOLD***Surefire 12PM, mint with 2 discontinued N62 lamp assemblies. $300 ****SOLD***

DSC_0026.jpg

***SOLD***Mint 3 cell black McLux with black bead-blasted head containing a Downboy 750 and V bin Lux V. $300 ***SOLD***

DSC_0020.jpg

***SOLD***Collection of Aleph parts; 2 of each body, 2x Aleph 1 heads, 1x Aleph 2 head. Not quite mint, but 95%. *NO LIGHT ENGINES OR TAILCAPS* $250 ***SOLD***

DSC_0033.jpg

Surefire M101 weaponlight. Missing the spare MN11, otherwise mint. $250

**All prices include paypal fees and registered/insured shipping to anywhere in the world**

**BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE ONCE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED**

**ALL PRICES ARE FINAL, NO NEGOTIATION**

Whoever pays first gets the item.

My Paypal address is [email protected]

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Kakster-
If you decide to break up that wonderful pile of Aleph, I would take one of the Aleph 1 heads. Thanks!

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
If they are HA Nat and come with reflectors and window hardware, then I'll take the Aleph set.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that I'm home, the heads look black and the bodies natural. What color are the heads?
Thanks.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Mint 3 cell black McLux with black bead-blasted head containing a Downboy 750 and V bin Lux V. $300

WOW! I can't remember that last time I've seen one of these for sale let alone a picture of one. Not sure if I ever did see one of these actually up for sale before. These are very rare! If I wasn't lucky enough to have my lil brother give me his I would have snatched this up in a heartbeat!

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
If they are HA Nat and come with reflectors and window hardware, then I'll take the Aleph set.

They are HA Slate, sort of off-black. They come complete with reflectors and windows, exactly as they came from the shoppe. They are not the HA NAT/Olive Drab colour.