• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**Titanium Host

donn_

Flashaholic
This beautiful Erin Aleph 19 titanium host has quite a story, and many miles on it.

Lumafist flame anodized it and sold it to me.

ergergjl6.jpg

Somehow, it got a small scratch in the ano, and I couldn't think of any way to repair it without removing all the flame anodizing...which I have done.

Using my Rube Goldberg Foredom powered polishing lathe, I painstakingly polished off the ano, and then proceeded to polish the light up to pumice level (~1000x). Then I applied a gorgeous satin finish using 000 ScotchBrite.

IMGP3112.jpg

IMGP3111.jpg

The light is now perfect in every way, without a mark on it. The ScotchBrite satinizing is easy to restore in case you get scratches in it.

It's a host only, with no light engine, but everything else is there, from lens to McR19XR reflector to McClicky switch in the tailcap.

$300 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) **SOLD**

If the buyer wishes, I can provide a light engine at additional cost. I have a few different ones available.

If the buyer wishes, I can provide a Led Zep aspheric lens and holder, which is a direct replacement for the reflector. If the buyer wants both the reflector and the aspheric, add $20.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Last edited:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **SPF**Titanium Host

PP sent for host, GDuP, and aspheric lens.

I swore I'd never buy Ti, but I have been eyeing up several Alephs over the past few weeks and this one just looks too nice. Now I'll never buy any MORE Ti.

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: **SPF**Titanium Host

PP sent for host, GDuP, and aspheric lens.

I swore I'd never buy Ti, but I have been eyeing up several Alephs over the past few weeks and this one just looks too nice. Now I'll never buy any MORE Ti.

HA! Famous last words! :devil:

PP received, and she leaves today!

:thanks: