Rainier P7 or ..?

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Everyone,

After lurking on/off for a couple of years, and visting daily the last couple of months, finally had enough time to register and post! :party:
Awesome Forum!!

I like my flashlights small and bright.
Looking for something new (yet again).

So far, the Rainier P7 looks bright for such a small package but wondering if there is anything under 11cm/4inches that is brighter with a runtime of at least more than 10minutes?

Ideally a clicky but a twisty with momentary on (like the Elektrolumens or Rainier tail switch) is ok too.
Something with a rechargeable battery would be cool but not a must.

Ive seen some posts about Nailbender's amazing mods/parts but wasn't sure if they'd fit into a host that small?

Willing to spend around $150 but could go a little higher if its "the one".

Main uses for this light?
Nothing particular actually, probably will keep it in the car and use it from time to time.

My current car/light is an Olight T10 and hoping for something brighter.

Have been researching lots and lots, and leaning towards the Rainier but want to avoid buying another to discover something even more spectacular before it even arrives so thought I would ask for your advice.

Many many thanks in advance and for all I've learnt so far.

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nailbender dropin with a 3P host. I think Lighthound has some Fivemega 3P clones in stock, and they also sell the IMR 16340 you'll need to run the dropin.

Though the Rainier looks really nice...

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Chrontius,

Checked out lighthound, couldnt spot the 3p host but will do some more searching on that just in case.

btw, sorry if my replies seem slow, im about 12 hours behind the US timezone.

Any other thoughts, suggestions?