• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **Withdrawn**Milky ME1B CREEmator Noir

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a coveted Milkyspit Creemator ME1B Shelf queen. Had it two weeks - love it - Christmas cash has to take priority so someone else can score a real prize.

It is obviously built on a Surefire E1B that is in great condition - just a nick or two on the anodizing on the tailcap. It uses the 1.3 Acorn driver with Milky's "Califon" firmware. Of course, it also has the focusable TIR optic. It is set up to cycle through High, strobe, medium high, medium and low - although those of you who know this light know of the ability to program it for two other modes - opera, where it always comes on low low but can be cycled through 3 other levels, or 4 levels with memory of last level.

Sorry for the lint - should have wiped them off first, I suppose.
IMG_2507.JPG

IMG_2508.JPG

Purchase price is below what I have in it, and I will include USPS shipping
CONUS ONLY! Paypal preferred - gift option - or if you use credit card or 'standard' Paypal add 3%
**Withdrawn**

First "I'll take it" with prompt Paypal payment gets it. PM me for Paypal address.

Thanks

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree - I had a moment of weakness but came to my senses before someone bought it. And now that I've learned how to program it for different modes, I'm even more happy with it. Enjoy your Milky!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
:crackup:

Yup..whatever did come over me to consider selling such a gem! I have too many lesser lights I could part with - or not... :devil:

The Milky is here to stay - it is now back, safely ensconced on its home on the 1 x 123 McClicky....

Life is good.

;)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes sir- you sent me some photos and it inspired me to put a lanyard on mine the same way you did yours...only mine is just a generic Surefire lanyard - yours is very cool.