An Arc Single AAA Limited Edition story~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentucky Rifle

Newly Enlightened
I'm a fairly new Arc owner. I keep a "SE" in a little leather pouch with a few other items and put my "CPF" Arc on a "break away" lanyard around my neck when I fly. (You never know.) Last night around midnight, I went down in my basement to get some clean PJ's. The fluorescent light was taking it's time to come on, so I got the SE Arc out of the pouch, twisted the head, and started down the stairs. This is an amazing little light! My basement is big. However, I could stand at one end and light up the other end. I have to say, I was a little shocked, but mostly pleased at the amount of light this tiny flashlight puts out. I realize you all knew this, but I couldn't resist leaving a post regarding how bright my SINGLE AAA Arc actually is!

Will /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BigMac

Enlightened
Triple /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ummm... what's after quadruple? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gyverpete

Enlightened
Octuple /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif ? You'd have to be an octopus to give it that many /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif . And if they had fingers, they'd want 8 ARCs. They certainly could handle being underwater!

BigMac

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Kentucky Rifle said:
You guys crack me up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Will

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you expect from a bunch of guys addicted to flashlights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.