LSL-P owners inside please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtsoll

Enlightened
I have a couple LSH's including a -P. I am considering an LSL-P. My understanding is they are not as white as a high dome unit. My simple question is, are the premium LSL's as white as the Premium LSH's? I can't believe I'm considering another LS, I just thinned my herd and here we go again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

reddwarf

Newly Enlightened
I gave my brother a lsl-p for a birthday present last fall,now a note, this is the only lsl-p I have seen.His has more of a slight blue tint than my lsh-p's.But to its defence it lights up a area better than my lsl-p,without any tunnel effect.I am presently debating as to whether to buy another high-dome or a low-dome.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
does the LSL have a tint gradient within the beam itself or is it more even like the LSH?

reddwarf

Newly Enlightened
The lsl my brother has,and again,the only one i have seen,has a more even beam than my high-domes.If this is the norm I dont know.

dtsoll

Enlightened
Thanks whodat,
That is where I'm at, I already have two high domes and would kind of like to try a low dome. If it is as blue as my KL1 I don't think I want one. I thought the premiums would be white, this is why I am asking. Help!!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts