• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo 2Pak Titanium Mule

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a mint McGizmo 2Pak host with a custom machined MirageMan "mule style" flood head housing a GDuP CREE three level light engine. This one uses a single 17670 cell. I'll let this one go for only $400 shipped free in the USA.

023q.jpg

006sj.jpg

016xp.jpg

017vk.jpg

015zvr.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo 2Pak Titanium Mule

This is the light set up I originally purchased the head for and then I was going to keep the two pak and put a Malkoff M60 WF MC-E with a Valiant Concepts head on it. Oh decisions,decisions, and more choices...I get so confused. I think this package shown is perfect utilizing a single 17670 cell. The "mule" head is much better for flood lighting and yes ...I tried it with a SunDrop head too. The beam was too tight for my taste.:poke:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

You sure can. It is E series compatible with Surefire products and many others. The two pak gives you the option of using awesome light engines that accept higher voltage available with two cells versus just one. There are just so many possibilites to custom lego this combination with! I just want to sell it before I get Dark Zero to create me another miracle mystery light. :devil:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl - I'll take it. PM sent - please email your paypal address either via PM or to the email address I am providing you in the PM.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great score and deal. Congrats! :twothumbs

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
YEH! I found your tracking number under the monitor! I will send it PM. One of my staff lost or didn't get a tracking # for another one I sold overseas recently. This one I took to the post office myself and I knew I had it! :thumbsup: (SOMEWHERE on my cluttered desk)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Karl - it came today. It is gorgeous - I am VERY pleased - thank you! I PMd a question to you - if you have a moment.

Thank you!

....now if I could just find a good deal on a Lunasol 20......:whistle:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at the specs from the Shoppe where it was purchased. I only use AW rechargeables except in the Gatlight and the Nautilus in which they are not recommended by the manufacturer. Make sure you buy a Lunasol 20 from the latest runs that accept rechargeables as well as primaries. Don is a purist and prefers primaries and makes no representations for using rechargeables in his earlier lights! Just a word to the wise my friend! :)