Where can I buy the new D10 SP XP-E R2 Camo version at?

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
I REALLY want one of these, but 4-Sevens and Battery Junction don't carry this model. I've seen several for sale on Ebay, but it looks like they ship directly from Japan. To be honest, I'm a little leary of the time frame it'd take to arrive and customer service should any potential problems develop. I'd rather buy from those I trust... like the above two places. Any help would be appreciated as I need to replace my recently lost older D10.

Thanks,
Dan

henry1960

Enlightened
I REALLY want one of these, but 4-Sevens and Battery Junction don't carry this model. I've seen several for sale on Ebay, but it looks like they ship directly from Japan. To be honest, I'm a little leary of the time frame it'd take to arrive and customer service should any potential problems develop. I'd rather buy from those I trust... like the above two places. Any help would be appreciated as I need to replace my recently lost older D10.

Thanks,
Dan

There is a couple places you can still get one;

http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2...REE-XP-E-R2-LED-FLASHLIGHT-MAX-145-LUMENS.htm

Elliot

Newly Enlightened
He didn't want to buy from Japan so you're suggesting Malaysia. :lolsign:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
He didn't want to buy from Japan so you're suggesting Malaysia. :lolsign:

Yep, see... J A P A N Five letters

M A L A Y S I A Eight letters... :D

NOT the same thing :grin2:

Hey, how come we can't get that red filter and stuff in the US? That ain't fair

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys, but I really want to keep it in the USA for ease of shipping. I may end up buying from Ebay in the end.

thanks,
Dan

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a big deal, but are you getting any of the pre installed tritium ones? Either way, can I reserve one! I definitely want one!

Oh yeah... hoiw much?:rolleyes:

Dan

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a big deal, but are you getting any of the pre installed tritium ones? Either way, can I reserve one! I definitely want one!

Oh yeah... hoiw much?:rolleyes:

Dan

I can't discuss price in CPF proper - it's against the rules. No pre-installed TRIT - not legal in the US.

+1 for pre-installed trit.

No pre-installed TRIT - not legal in the US. Sorry guys!

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the heads up. Is it against rules for you tyo pm me or post when they do come in? Can I prepay to guarantee one?

Dan