Surefire M series compatible head list?

flip

Enlightened
Is there a list somewhere of Surefire M series compatible heads? It would be nice to have a Surefire Lego master chart!

1wrx7

Enlightened
From SF you can use the millenium turbohead (KT4) from the M3T, M4, and M6, or the Z46 head from the M3 light for incandecent heads. KL2, and KL6 for LED heads. I know there are some aftermarket heads but I'm not too familliar with them so I'll let someone else chime in on those.

I'm not sure if there is a master lego list:shrug:

Size15's

Flashaholic
The "KT4" is NOT the "Millennium TurboHead".
The KT4 is "Kit, TurboHead, No.4" featuring the Millennium TurboHead along with the MN15 & MN16 Lamp Assemblies.
The KT4 kit should not be used on the M4 or M6 bodies as the kit features the incorrect Lamp Assemblies.

Models featuring the Millennium TurboHead:
Handhelds:
M3T, M4 & M6
WeaponLights:
M5xxAB & M500B rifle & carbine forend WeaponLights
M9xxAB Vertical foregrip WeaponLights
M97 & M98 Series Millennium Universal WeaponLights
Millennium Series versions of the Leopard Light

KT4 and KM501 conversion kits
LU15 & LU20 Lamp Modules.

Models featuring the Millennium bezel (aka "M3" bezel or Z46):
Handhelds:
M3
WeaponLights:
M5xxA rifle & carbine forend WeaponLights
M9xxA Vertical foregrip WeaponLights
M96 Series Millennium Universal WeaponLights
M1xx Millennium Series Handgun WeaponLights

Z46
KM500 conversion kit
LU10 Lamp Module

The KL2 was designed for the M3, as was the KL6 (sold as the L6 on the M3 body with Z58 Clickie TailCap)
There was also the L6-PP Porcupine featuring a special edition body and KL6 bezel along with the SW02 TailCap.

The M1 doesn't have a removable bezel so it's the loner of the Millennium Series.

The M2 is an uprated C2 featuring the toughened "M2" shock isolated bezel. Since this bezel fits on standard body SureFires such as the 6P, G2 etc it isn't a true Millennium Series model in the same way the M3 is. In fact the Millennium Series could be said to centre around the M3 - it was the model that SureFire used to re-write the Lamp Assembly and reflector design handbook.

If I've missed an Millennium Series models out I'll update this post...

Al :)

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek: wow! Great info here...

I couldn't imagine all these features.
It's nice post, thanks for your lesson Size15's! ;)

Cheers,
Dioni

flip

Enlightened
Cool. Thanks guys.

Now, how about non-Surefire brands of heads? I know there are the Lumens Factory P7 heads and the TLS heads.

chrisWELD

Newly Enlightened
You might also do a search for D36 and Nailbender - for custom made dropins. He can also supply clone heads with drop-in installed if you're not up for the hassle of taking an M3 head apart to fit a D36 dropin yourself.

flip

Enlightened
I have the LF P7 head already. It is mounted on an L6 body. It is impressive! I'm looking for another head now for a 1 or 2 x 18650 M head body I recently picked up.