• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Must Sell! McGizmo Ti Haiku...SOLD

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need to sell to fund a watch purchase.

Ti Haiku in very good condition.
It has some light scuffs from light carry.

You can use cr123 or rechargeables

$410 pp, Shipped in USA
No extra paypal fees

christmas013.jpg

pp is russtang1(at)yahoo.com

Last edited:

Gatsby

Enlightened
Re: Must Sell! McGizmo Ti Haiku....

I believe someone tested their Haiku with a rudimentary IS and measured 170+ lumens out the front on high.

I wish I hadn't gone Surefire crazy recently or I'd buy this light - I can't believe it is still here...

dagored

Enlightened

How about $400 ;)

Thanks for the nice words, folks.

Very, very tempting indeed. I'm not being a wise ***, but I am sitting in the lobby of the Marriott Ocean Club in Aruba. I will not be home until Friday.
I am not logging into any pp or other accounts down here.

If it goes, good for you. If not. . . .

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very, very tempting indeed. I'm not being a wise ***, but I am sitting in the lobby of the Marriott Ocean Club in Aruba. I will not be home until Friday.
I am not logging into any pp or other accounts down here.

If it goes, good for you. If not. . . .

Not sure what your level of computer/network knowledge is and I'm just trying to help here with Russ's sale but if you have your own computer and your are NOT on Wifi and you are on a secure web site like PayPal then any info you type in your computer is 128 bit encrypted before it ever leaves your computer. Which is to say that 128 bit SSL key used on PayPal would take longer than the age of the universe to crack using computers a thousand times faster then current ones. However if your are on a hotel computer or someone else's there could be keyloggers installed so best to not try any financial deals. Good luck on snagging this beauty.

curtispdx

Enlightened

If you're able to wait until tonight for the Paypal payment consider it sold. ;)

curtispdx

Enlightened

I'm home now. (Thanks for waiting.) Paypal in a minute or so...