• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! NEW! Dual XPG-R4 3D Maglite w/ 3 modes!

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Brand new modded 3D Maglite with Dual XPG-R4's mounted on one board, and 3 modes!

Parts:
-NEW 3D Maglite host (Black)
-D - H22A HAIII Heatsink (modded to fit XPG)
-Dual XP-G R4 (From Nailbender) on 14mm board
-3 Mode driver 140ma, 1000ma, 2.5A (3.6v-6v)
-Artic Alumina Epoxy used to mount XPG
-Artic Alumina used between heatsink and Mag body
-Spring slightly stretched to accomidate flat cells

This is a great maglite that I just built. No corners cut when making them. I've sold quite a few 3D and 1D P7 modded Mag's here, as well as some XP-G R4 mags and SSC P4 mags in the past and have excellent feedback from selling those. Based off JTR's Testing a XPG-R5 puts out ~400 lumens @ 1.2A, so 2x R4's @ 1250ma on high (2.A for both LED's) should be putting out 800 LED lumens.:thumbsup: While the beam with the smooth reflector isn't 100% perfect, its pretty decent as you can see in the beamshots. There are no visable artifacts unless you shine it at a white wall from close up. The focus is adjustable, but if you adjust it too much you get more of a hole in the beam. The LOP reflector helps smooth that out quite a bit.

**Please not that in testing, the driver does not drive quite as hard as the specs state. On 3x Freshly charged Eneloops, the driver puts out about 2.2A on high, 700 on medium and ~200ma on low.**

Pictures:

2xXPG%20front.jpg

2xXPG%20smooth%20reflector.jpg

2xXPG%20OP%20reflector.jpg

2xXPG%20beamshots%20all.jpg

Price:

$69 + $10 Shipping (CONUS - Priority Mail w/ Tracking. +$2.50 if you want insurance)

(Optional + $20 if you want the Aluminum FM reflector that is brand new!)

Paypal:
PM me for my paypal address. :paypal:

Last edited:

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NEW! Dual XPG-R4 3D Maglite w/ 3 modes!

Bump to the top! Great unique light for sale here! This is the first Dual XP-G on one board modded maglite that I've seen.

Frankie02

Newly Enlightened
Re: NEW! Dual XPG-R4 3D Maglite w/ 3 modes!

damn i want it.........blah xmas shopping for family or buying flashlite hmm..:eek: