Picture Request: L2p with S5 Clicky

joshconsulting

Enlightened
I know it's a long shot, but I figured it's worth a try. I want to buy a S5 Clicky for my L2p, but I'm not sure that it would fit in with the aesthetics well. I really like the forward style clicky and ability to tailstand, though. If anyone has these two parts, please take a picture and post it. Even a regular L2 with the S5 would be helpful. Thanks :)

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/252961

I'll link people here for now.. but my web host appears to be down.

be right back with an alternative host.

please note that I could not get the light to activate with the clip *also* installed.

r0tgxt.jpg

mcc0hw.jpg

10pziwh.jpg

Last edited:

rje58

Enlightened
I have an S5 clicky and I don't particularly care for it.... I took it off and went back to an S4. At least the S4 gives the option for 'cigar hold'... the S5 is just huge, doesn't feel right in my hand and doesn't give anything back (to me) to make up for the size... just my opinion, I'm sure everyone will have their own take on it.

If I didn't have the S4, I would have gone back the stock S2.

joshconsulting

Enlightened
I'm undecided. I really like the momentary on and ability to tailstand. I guess it depends if my hand fits between the tailcap and head. Since it still hadn't shipped from ITC, I canceled it and I'll see how I like the stock tailcap with the McClicky before deciding if I want to re-order.

shark_za

Enlightened
It is big and ugly.

I will still get one and use it on a Solarforce 2x 18650 with Lumens Factory P7 head.

S4 seems best for a standard P60 host.

I have also modified a S1 with a Netkidz clicky, quite nice.