• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking for the Arc LS...

peite

Newly Enlightened
Dear greenLED
Thank you very much
but
arewethereyetdad's Arc LS is SOLD.....:mecry::mecry::mecry:

fyrstormer

Banned
$100 for mint, bone-stock? I'd be surprised if there were any left in that condition, but the Arc LS is before my time, so maybe I don't appreciate just how many spares people bought.

I'd like one too, actually. I remember wanting one back in college, but there was no way I could possibly afford one at the time.

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's a UK based Website that has some new Arc stuff for sale, see here

[Nothing to do with me, I just stumbled across it whilst looking for some paracord]

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
ummm...that owner of the light must be connected to the site- as it is the same serial number and basic description......maybe the site is also a consignment/resale shop too.

http://www.fivestarcord.co.uk/produ...l_session_id=f2aa91d75280afdf50c6a0cb06afad43

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Above is the basic info on the LSHF-P (Premium-model) Serial Number is 0094, which means that the NX-01 Optics. This is a Ultra Rare torch to find.. Highly sought after by collectors. This was one of the original models first released by Arc back in 2004 (date on bag is 04/19/2004 inspected by Ruby). [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This torch is 100% brand new- never used, no marks, not a factory second. This is a back shelf find.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Comes in original package, serial number, and instructions. Also includes the belt holster and the TSP-2AA which is the extension tube that allows you to change it out to use 2AA batteries.[/FONT]

greenLED

Flashaholic
$100 for mint, bone-stock? I'd be surprised if there were any left in that condition, but the Arc LS is before my time, so maybe I don't appreciate just how many spares people bought.
I've seen them go for as little as $65. Most of the time they go for higher, probably because of their collectible value. After all, it was the first production flashlight to use a high-powered LED (Luxeon at the time). Plus, for a lot of us, it was THE light that got us really hooked onto the hobby.

I still have a minty-fresh-still-in-the-baggie Arc LS stashed in a box somewhere, and my first LS is still dead stock (and with a drop-dead-gorgeous purple tint that you simply don't see anymore in LEDs).

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Above is the basic info on the LSHF-P (Premium-model) Serial Number is 0094, which means that the NX-01 Optics. [/FONT]

That site lists the wrong info.

The LSHF-P does not use a NX-01 optic, it uses a Fraen LP optic with a lambertian (high dome) Luxeon, most likely a Q bin. The "HF" denotes HD emitter & Fraen optic, the "P" denotes premium bin emitter. IIRC the only Arcs that had NX-01 optics were the very early First Runs, the LSHF-P came long after those..

phoneguy

Enlightened
PM him, or CY... or post a WTB. They've been going for around $100 or less these days.

I wouldn't sell my bone stock minty one for for less than 175.00. Although it does not get used and hasn't for quite some time, it just holds a unique spot in the history books. I also have 2 modded polished twisties, one from a long gone modder(jets22) in 3 watt, and one in a 5 watt by Sengoku I think.

Bryan

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is this thread even here, he is not asking to buy a "Custom" light....

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
:mecry::mecry::mecry:

Hi Peite...

Cry not!

I purchased *a few* Arc LS`s several years ago from Peter and Merri. :green: I`ll check my stash and see what I have left that I could possibly offer to sell to you. ( I`m pretty sure that I`ll be able to find one for you, though, and it will probably still be in mint/unused condition.)

With Christmas events approaching, I`ll try to get back to you in the next few days. In the interim, if you get an opportunity to buy one from another CPF`er, go ahead and grab it!

Merry Christmas!

:santa:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Peite...

I have a mint/unused and uncarried Arc LSH-P (white LED), with all four battery packs (Clickie 123 and Twisties in 123, 1XAA and 2XAA).

I`ve sent a PM to you with my offer. Just let me know.

Take care.

:)

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow - Peite, Carpe Diem is a very recommended seller and CPF member. My first ARC LS came from him years ago ( a gorgeous cyan first run with a twisty CR123A pack ).

Buy from this Gentleman with the utmost confidence.

Hi Carpe - nice find from your stash!

Happy Christmas everyone!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi TranquilityBase and Nyctophiliac...

Thank you so much for your kind words! :p :)

Nyctophiliac... I`m glad the Cyan Arc LS that went your way several years ago apparently brought a smile to your face when used, as is still the case with me. (The Cyan Arc LS continues to be one of my favorites, and I still have *several* mint Cyan Arc LS sets in my collection. :green: )

Peite... please let me know if you would like to "Do the Deal".

Thanks one and all...and to all a Merry Christmas!

:santa:

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Peite, you'd be buying a complete set of very rare parts (the twisty 1AA and 2AA tails) from an outstanding CPF'er.

Congrats.