SF M3T and M3TL release?

Alberta-Blue

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,

When are these amazing lights supposed to be released.... any official or unofficial word yet? I am holding off on buying a super thrower (strictly for work of course...there isnt any unprofessional desire here :whistle:) in anticipation of the M3TL, its quad die, and that TIR optic *drool*...

But I cant wait forever.... im impatient like that :hairpull:

Any news?

PS

I apologize to any mods, just in case I missed the info somewhere in all the posts...

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
No one really knows yet, although the latest word was "not before march 2010" I believe. There is another thread with all the up to date gossip on all the SF's to be released, I'll try find it.

I am also waiting for the M3LT :D

This is the post

This is the thread.

Last edited:

jonesy

Enlightened
I doubt anybody really knows, your best bet is to call surefire and ask. For all we know it will never be released, those catalogs are nothing but pipe dreams.

Illum

Flashaholic
I doubt anybody really knows, your best bet is to call surefire and ask. For all we know it will never be released, those catalogs are nothing but pipe dreams.

Surefire will tell you they don't know, or they can't give out the info..
easiest way is give PK a ring...

Force Attuned

Enlightened
I have almost purchased the Jetbeam M1X a few times due to the M3LT not yet being released.
I have held off for so long now, I may as well wait. I have my 3D Mag w/Malkoff as my thrower in the meantime.

Bucky

Enlightened
I have been anxiously waiting on the M3LT also.

I was encouraged by the 12/9/09 release date a while back, but since that date has obviously come and gone, I think that March 2010 would seem to be the earliest we would see it.

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have almost purchased the Jetbeam M1X a few times due to the M3LT not yet being released.
I have held off for so long now, I may as well wait. I have my 3D Mag w/Malkoff as my thrower in the meantime.

I was in the same boat, so I bought the M1X too keep me happy for now... now I am saving slowly for the M3LT :twothumbs

jonesy

Enlightened
What are the chances it might be released at SHOT? I'm still hoping the LX1 gets released. Anybody at Surefire want to send me a preproduction unit for testing purposes? :whistle: