Does anyone have/carry a Fenix T1?

new-b

Newly Enlightened
As the title says: does anyone have one, carry it and what are your thoughts? I have one, and it really seems that technology has caught up and surpased this light. Looking for opinions.
Thanks,
Josh

BBL

Enlightened
The T1 is not far behind current lights (TK11, ...)

But - my T1 lives on the shelve since day 1, i consider it useless because of the teeth around the switch. I could not stand that i hit those every time i wanted to switch the light on/off.

kwkarth

Enlightened
...my T1 lives on the shelve since day 1, i consider it useless because of the teeth around the switch. I could not stand that i hit those every time i wanted to switch the light on/off.

Well, if you manage not to maim yourself first, you could always use it in self defense. :eek:

All kidding aside, all tactical tools should be purpose designed to never be capable of "backfiring" on their owners in the heat of deployment. This means good, simple, tested design, AND good repetitive training.

LG&M

Enlightened
The T1 might not be the 'latest and greatest' light on the block but it is bright, strong and works well. You could grind off the sharp bits or just send me the light and make more room on your shelf.