what was your last light bought in 09? mine was...

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
an mg pli cree mc-e 700 lumens light from bryan at shingbeam.
got the camo version with the upgraded reflector and new switch. should be here in a couple days. was lucky enough to surf his site at the right time and score one. ok, i mean it (talking to myself) im done buying lights till next year. looks like the wait will be worth it, some neat stuff coming down the pipeline. :twothumbs

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good choice I really want one of those too, but I've bought too many lights recently.

In the last few months I've bought an illuminati and a romisen rc-29, love em both.

I also just restocked on keychain fauxton's from dx but they havent arrived yet.

nzgunnie

Enlightened
Technically it was a SF C2, but I wont get that until January now when I get back to work (it was sent to my work address).

Got my SF Saint yesterday, so that will probably be the last light for '09.

Viper715

Enlightened
'09 isn't over yet I'll let you know in a week!:p. My last light received was the Quark RGBW and the Preon set. I have several mini AA and 123 warms on order and I plan on picking up a Ra clicky here soon. But time only will tell which light brings in the new year.

reeso

Newly Enlightened
Not a complete light as such but my last was a SST-50 light engine for my Lummi Raw Ti.

Hope to have it tomorrow :twothumbs

Viper715

Enlightened
Not a complete light as such but my last was a SST-50 light engine for my Lummi Raw Ti.

Hope to have it tomorrow :twothumbs

Woooo that will be nice for sure. Didn't know they had a SST LE for the Raw. Or is it custom? very nice though.

reeso

Newly Enlightened
Woooo that will be nice for sure. Didn't know they had a SST LE for the Raw. Or is it custom? very nice though.

Rob did sell a few Raws and Wees with them in a few weeks ago on B/S/T so I emailed him asking to make me just the LE.

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
Well, this could still change, but as for my most recently obtained light:

Akoray K-106

but if it counts, I just received the last of the parts I needed and I built my P7 Mag 2C on the weekend. My second multi-die emitter light and my first one that can actually harness the output and really give it an impressive beam.

yalskey

Enlightened
Had Alan from Dereelight make a custom pill for me.

2-mode MC-E pill with Max and Strobe only!

It's my tactical self-defense EDC light, and I can't wait to get it!!!

Oops, forgot to mention, it will go in my trusty old CL1H v4.... not a bad setup, eh???

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
update... technically the mg WAS the last light i bought, but i have two more that were on backorder and should arrive soon, a thrunight catapult and a quark mini 123. :nana:

Dcon67

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered a TK-40 which will be here on Wednesday, and that about drains my flashlight budget for the year.

Within the last 90 days, here's my list of flashlight and related purchases:

- Fenix TK-40
- Fenix SS LD01
- Quark AA (*2)
- Zebralight H501W (*2)
- MAHA C-9000
- Ultrafire W-139 LiIion charger
- 2 14500's
- 24 Eneloop/duraloop AA's
- 12 Eneloop AAA's

Ouch...I knew shoulda stayed away from CPF! What was I thinking coming back here!

Benson

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of Download's MC-E EDCs. A real fistful of lumens, and a pretty respectable bike light -- winter riding definitely keeps it from overheating. :twothumbs

No, I take that back -- the last one I bought was a little 3xAAA 9-LED wonder for $5. What's so special to make me buy one of those? Hot pink anodize! (It's a gift for a sweet little girl who loves all flamboyant colors, but especially bright pink.)

Perhaps we could agree that that one doesn't count -- it's not a light, it's light-up jewelry?

linterno

Enlightened
Mine was Solarforce L2P body (HA III) + XPG R5 3.7v-8.4v Drop-in from KD.

I hope I will receive it this year. I have been waiting 6 weeks for another item with registered mail from China :popcorn:+ :mad:.

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last one ?????????? Kind of hope its the last one :
Ultrafire C1 - XP-G R5 - 5 mode .

Been meaning to get a C1 for a while , combined with the XP-G R5 pill it was no contest .

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bored 6P and 18650 from ElectronGuru, another 18650 with charger and car cord from AW, and a good ole R4 from Nailbender.

I can't wait to get my light and battery in about one or two days, then get my drop-in withing a few more days, only to wait about a week and a half to charge a battery to turn it on :)