Greatest invention ever...

balou

Enlightened
cabernet.jpg

Cabernet Sauvignon in the 0.25l Tetrapak.
Perfect to drink your troubles away.
Cheers and merry christmas to you, CPF....

edit: lit up by my D10... at least one thing that provides a little bit warmth when run on high for prolonged times

balou

Enlightened
More or less classy than the box?

Well, at least it gets you drunk.

Sgt. LED: didn't find any scotch in tetrapaks.
But I did find a cheap bottle of whiskey which tastes like liquid smoke dissolved in ethanol, but that ones emtpy now too

Monocrom

Flashaholic
More or less classy than the box?

At least you can hide the box in the kitchen, and then go behind closed doors to refill everyones' drinks.

Also ... What woman is going to be turned on by a guy sipping on a juice box?? She gonna be thinking, "Oh, I should call home to make sure the babysitter put my child to bed."

That's what she gonna be thinking. You can't look manly sucking on a thin straw! Try it in front of a mirror. You'll see what I mean. Just watch as your manliness drops down to zero in the blink of an eye!

Grab you a bottle of Jack by the neck, and take a swig! That black label on the squared-off glass, oh yeah! Now that's more like it! Get that filthy straw away from me! Real men don't use juice-boxes. And if you need to carry your liquor with you, then get you a flask! :rock:

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Grab you a bottle of Jack by the neck, and take a swig! That black label on the squared-off glass, oh yeah! Now that's more like it! Get that filthy straw away from me! Real men don't use juice-boxes. And if you need to carry your liquor with you, then get you a flask! :rock:

+90 (proof)

BTW, when I saw the title of this thread my first reaction was disposable diapers.

HighLight

Enlightened
Finally a sensible way to package wine. Now I can pour a glass or two and squeeze the air out of the package and enjoy it again in a week or two! Also corks were always a poor way of sealing wine or spirits such as rum.whiskey etc. A metal screw top is way better in almost all aspects. I`m all for change for the better. Have a happy and safe holiday season everyone!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
What's wrong with you guys??

Greatest invention ever = The flashlight!

DM51

Flashaholic
What's wrong with you guys??

Greatest invention ever = The flashlight!
Well, why not combine the two? Combination Flashlight and whisky flask, anyone?

You could have a Mag85 using 3x 26500 Li-Ions, but substitute a WA 1111 for the 1185 and use 2 x Li-Ions, with the 3rd cell a dummy 26500 containing liquor. It would work, and you'd have an emergency supply of medicinal restorative ready to hand as well.

Of course, it would be better if it was a 40050000-size dummy cell, lol.

gsxrac

Enlightened
+90 (proof)

BTW, when I saw the title of this thread my first reaction was disposable diapers.

Hahahaha yea I think disposable diapers are up there on the list of best inventions ever. After changing my sons diapers for the last month I couldnt imagine having to do all that and then still have to wash them when I was done :green:---:sick2:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Well, why not combine the two? Combination Flashlight and whisky flask, anyone?

Not a good idea. You use the flask portion one time too many, and you're liable to drop the flashlight. ;)