• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***WITHDRAWN***Mint McGizmo Titanium Mule Mizer PD with 3 yellow trits NOW $375

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo Ti Mule Mizer (modded by CPFer maxspeeds), mint. It has been modded with a Q2-5A XR-E and now bears a beautiful neutral tint. It has the optional mizer option (for extra long runtime) and 3 yellow trits; 2 on both sides of the XR-E emitter (secured with Norland 61) and one in the
piston. I am asking $420 shipped free in the USA. Christmas Sale Price...REDUCED TO $400 shipped! Ok...$385 ...NOW $ 375 or I will withdraw it and put in a Luminus SST-50 I just received in the mail today!***WITHDRAWN***

CIMG7468.jpg

CIMG7471.jpg

Last edited:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Mint McGizmo Mule Mizer

Mmmm!!!:drool:

Too bad I am tapped out. Darn it! I'll just have to make do with one mule. Great price and great seller. Grab this one quick.

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: For Sale: Mint McGizmo Mule Mizer (GREAT STOCKING STUFFER!)

Bump for the mizer option! If that counts as a stocking stuffer, I want to come to your house for the holidays!!! :D:poke::santa:pretty light, Karl. Should go quick!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Mint McGizmo Mule Mizer (GREAT STOCKING STUFFER!)

:poke: I just got a SST-50 that is going in this baby if someone doesn't grab it. Looks like Will is on vacation so I need someone to to do the mod and I want an ocean of glow epoxy if that is possible. Does anyone know if there is yellow glow available? If I sell this one I have no clue what to buy but I like the flood of a mule and I like GITD. Suggestions and advice welcomed!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: REDUCED AGAIN!: Mint McGizmo Titanium Mule Mizer PD with 3 tritium locators

:naughty: REDUCED again so I don't have to spend more to build something new. I am never satisfied with perfection and I am sure somebody will appreciate this perfect piece. I think the SSt-50 is going in the Draco as I saw Rob (Lummi) put them in his WEE. Good thing I haven't received it yet...I have too much time to think while I wait for the SST to come back from overseas. Fred Pilon has me spoiled by his customs and it is hard to top perfection. :thinking:

Ny0ng1

Enlightened
Re: REDUCED AGAIN!: Mint McGizmo Titanium Mule Mizer PD with 3 yellow trits NOW $375

Hi Karl!, may i ask if it is using the original driver or its another custom driver?

bf1

Enlightened
Re: REDUCED AGAIN!: Mint McGizmo Titanium Mule Mizer PD with 3 yellow trits NOW $375

Karl,
You are giving that beauty away.:mecry:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

You guys are right! Troy, I am getting as bad as you! ***WITHDRAWN*** I got my Luminus SST-50 so this one will be heading to Dark Zero as soon as he is back up and running again! :thumbsup:

bf1

Enlightened

:laughing: Karl, you have a long way to go, my friend, to be as bad as me.

Barry, roger that. :D

Karl,
you will have to purchase a new pair of hiking boots to keep up with Troy.
Don't you know he has titanium trees in back yard?:crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.