• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Tranquillity_Base with Delghi Head and P7...Now $350 complete

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have changed my mind so many times on this one...but it is time for someone else to enjoy this beauty! This is a gorgeous bead blasted titanium Tranquillity_Base host topped off with a Delghi head and crenelated bezel. This little treasure houses a powerful DatiLed P7 V2.2 FLuPIC light engine. This light is in mint condition machined by some of the "BEST" in the business! I am offering this one complete for $375 with the DatiLed aleph series P7 multi stage light engine shipped FREE in the USA. Add $10 for international and insurance is extra. Now $360 complete! How about $350 or $300 for host only *** minus light engine ***

052px.jpg

033kq.jpg

Last edited:

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Tranquillity_Base with Delghi Head

This is a great piece of work. Wish i had more money.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: REDUCED for Quick Sale: Tranquillity_Base with Delghi Head and P7

:devil: Reduced...this piece is awesome! I just am getting away from the BB finish...I like shiny titanium so my loss is your gain! This one has an awesome light engine installed! :poke:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: REDUCED for Quick Sale: Tranquillity_Base with Delghi Head and P7...Now $350 comp

Hey Karl!

Do you have a pic of the front with
the SSC P7?

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: REDUCED for Quick Sale: Tranquillity_Base with Delghi Head and P7...Now $350 comp

Hi Toby und Herzlichen Weinachten mein freund! I can't believe this light hasn't sold yet. I got it from ChipWillis and it is perfect. The light engine is the one I had in my titanium mule and I would prefer to keep it for my next aleph project.

658rbq.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chip had trimmed the 20mm reflector to fit very nicely with the P7...I sold the original one to Proline in a Sun Drop XP I got from Troy (AWTYD) and had to find another one to replace it.

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Mery X-Mas to you too Karl...:naughty:

Thats indeed a very very low price! :thinking: