Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never thought these would ever come to light:
2h4jash.jpg

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whats so incomprehensible about someone selling a light on ebay?

Um....the STORM's release date kept on being bumped up for the longest. Just surprised to see an ACTUAL one for sale. :nana:

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see the new Novatacs are on Tactical Leds website with pricing and info. I was going to post it when I saw this. Maybe I'll call them today. Could it be a Christmas miracle?

edc3

Enlightened
I had a look at these on eBay. The description says, "Primary - 120 Lumens, 30 minutes.". Could this be accurate? If so, it's not at all impressive by today's standards.

Krotchitty

Newly Enlightened
I had a look at these on eBay. The description says, "Primary - 120 Lumens, 30 minutes.". Could this be accurate? If so, it's not at all impressive by today's standards.

This is the same as it's been on NT120 products. It steps down after 30 to 85 lumens. I picked up an 85 T which runs 90 mins. at 85 (supposedly). This run time/level makes more sense to me, plus it's cheaper.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wrote an email to Novatac a few weeks ago asking about the Novatac Storm. I still have not received any reply. I also am setup at one of the Novatac dealers to automatically get an email notice when they get the Novatac Storm. I have received nothing yet. So this is interesting indeed and especially this "Please note that this is from first run USA production lot and that future Storms will be outsourced (not made in the USA)". It would appear these may finally be on the way if the seller actually has these in stock.

Last edited:

nosuchagency

Newly Enlightened
looks like military model is finally in stock on yourcornerstore as well. can't wait for reviews to begin filtering in on new models.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could this be a regular Novatac in a storm pack I am looking at the extra length in the top??

That's what I don't get. What's up with that extra space in the packaging? Only time will tell :)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok guys, this seller has 5 New Storms for [details removed - DM51]

I just snagged one :D

[eBay link removed - DM51]

I wonder if the 250 click thing works on these as well. Will definetely try once it arrives!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.