Recent improvements for LS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichiganMan

Enlightened
Does anyone know what recent developments/improvements have been added to the Arc LS's lately? For example I saw a reference on one sight to "May 2003" bodies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

GearGuy

Newly Enlightened
Well... the anodizing is perfect now! I kinda like my first one with totally mis-matched anodizing. The lettering seems to be finer now as well. Bitchin' lights! Now if someone could just come up with a way to replace the kroll switch with something more solid...

avusblue

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
GearGuy said:
The lettering seems to be finer now as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to chime in, I've never been a fan of the "font" on the writing on Arc lights. The "Arc flashlight" on the LS seems a bit too "foofy" (feminine / fancy / curly-Q) for my taste, while the "Caution! Hot!", and all the writing on the AAA's, is plain, dull and low tech looking. These are high tech, high quality, high performance lights -- they deserve engraving with style that enhances that image! Perhaps use the ARC logo on the ARC website's home page, it looks good.

Just something to think about for the LS4? And this is only one person's opinion, you may think I'm off-base, and neither one of us would be wrong.

Dave

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Peter, understandably there have been some changes in function/feature to the LS4 design. Unless I missed it, I don't see a recent total summary of what the LS4 will be. Would you mind summerizing the current function/feature list of will become the LS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.