• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired DarkZero Custom P7 Trit Mule + Ti McClicky Pak

OfficerCamp

Enlightened
<(SOLD)>

I recently purchased this light for EDC, but I have not carried it for fear of screwing it up (this is the only light that has had this effect on me, all of my lights are users). As I don't see the need for a flashlight that is not going to be used, this one is up for sale :sigh:.

This light is a custom "DarkZero" Mule head with a P7 DSWOI emitter, and custom glow power epoxy and tritium installation. It uses a FluPic driver, which is programmable, and very useful. You can check out the build thread here for more details: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/228588

This is 1 of only 2 of these custom heads built by DarkZero. The workmanship and quality of this build are absolutly impeccable.

This head is mounted to a McClicky Titanium 1x123 Pak, which is smooth as silk, and matches the style of the head wonderfully.

Price is $299 shipped ConUs with delivery confirmation (PayPal). Insurance is extra, and highly recommended.

Thank you, and happy holidays!!

Last edited:

csadzuki

Newly Enlightened
Hello OfficerCamp,

:takeit: if international shipping is an option for you this time. :)
Please PM me with the total price including EMS shipping to Japan. I'll pay with CC funded PayPal in approx. 13 hours when I come home from work. :grin2:
Meanwhile, Happy Holidays! :party:

OfficerCamp

Enlightened
Alrighty, than this one is SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!!
Shoot me a PM when you get home with your shipping info and I'll send you one with my PayPal info. Hopefully I can get it in the mail tomorrow morning, you will LOVE this light, promise :twothumbs

OfficerCamp

Enlightened
You Got It!
That was just about the quickest shipping to Japan in the history of shipping! The post office quoted me for 01-04-2010, so that was very unexpected. Enjoy the light, it is very unique and one of DZ's best builds in my opinion.
OC