Pic request: Surefire C2 with LX2 clip

Dez

Newly Enlightened
Re: Pic request: Surefire C2 w/ 2-way clip

Didnt know there was a 2way. Where can I find one?

SUREFIRED

Enlightened
Okay, I broke my LX2 clip getting it off (so be careful with that...) so here are pics of the lights with their swapped clips.

DSC02976.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

DSC02978.jpg

DSC02979.jpg

DSC02981.jpg

Enjoy! Hope this helps.
Mike

sfca

Enlightened
Thanks Mike! Sorry about the clip, I hope you get a replacement from Surefire soon.

This is super super helpful. I don't understand why more people don't do this. The stock clip must be great if so.

Now I'm really torn..
- I can wait till good S2 XPG drop-ins come out.

- Or wait less time for the Maelstrom ($100)
- Or wait same time for XPG Eagletacs (bin?) ($90??)

C2 host would make much more financial sense in the long run.
6P defender = $65
C2 body = $35
P60 drop-in = $40
- 6P body = $25
Total = $115

And that combat grip...with gloves looks like it would be great.

SUREFIRED

Enlightened
I cheaped out and bought the 6p, even though I really wanted the C2. Now I have both, and greatly prefer the C2, both for looks, and ergonomics.

Go for the C2!

Mike

Rjkpsmith

Newly Enlightened
Bump for an oldish thread... I was just wondering if anyone has found a place to buy LX2 clips individually for use with their C2? Has anyone asked Surefire if they sell the LX2 clip separately, as it seems the only alternative would be buying an LX2 and cannibalizing it. I know that there are a few members here who have multiple LX2 clips - where did you get them?

Dez

Newly Enlightened
Bump for an oldish thread... I was just wondering if anyone has found a place to buy LX2 clips individually for use with their C2? Has anyone asked Surefire if they sell the LX2 clip separately, as it seems the only alternative would be buying an LX2 and cannibalizing it. I know that there are a few members here who have multiple LX2 clips - where did you get them?

I was wondering the same but the I realized that I could just send them an email. Awaiting a reply..