What led light do you want Santa to bring you? (Fun Thread)

yalskey

Enlightened
Let's have some fun for Christmas / Holidays. This is a THREE PARTER...

Part One:

Real or fantasy, if you could ask Santa for 1 led flashlight for Christmas / Holidays, what would it be? What's the one flashlight you have been lusting over? Or, if it's not on the market / for sale, what are the specs of a dream flashlight you would ask Santa to make and give you?

Part Two:

What led lights are you giving people for a Christmas / Holiday gift? How will you be someone's Flash-Santa this year? :)

Part Three:

Have you been naughty or nice this year?

-------------------------
Have fun with this thread guys, and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!!!

droptop

Newly Enlightened
1)i just joined today, but i have been devouring this site for a week. My pick for christmas is Titanium XP-G R5 LF2XT AAA with tritium
2) i am giving my father an ITP A6 Polestar and my grandfather a Terralux lightstar 2 AA.
3) depends on who you ask.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) Polarion Helios PH-50 (I know it's not LED, but the one I want is already on order :p)
2) I've been handing out Trustfire XP-E F23's like candy
3) Much nicer than last year...

MCFLYFYTER

Banned
1 - I have my first M60 coming. Well I hope its here. (My wife forgot to delete Malkoffdevices from the history.) Did I mention I love my wife?
2 - None
3 - Very naughty, but respectful.

Last edited:

trsmfan99

Newly Enlightened
1:Surefire LX1, to complement my E1b,
2:a box of 9led flashlights to my fiancee and friends of course.
3:I haven't decided yet, a little of both.:thinking:

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. Fenix TK-40: for Xmas gifts, I always pick something I've almost bought but took out of my cart in the past because I know I don't need it. But I still want it!
2. My neice needed some lights for checking the horses in the barn, so I got her a Zebralight 501 and a Quark AA2.
3. Can't answer the naughty/nice part. I would actually have to something to be one or the other. Instead, I lead a boring life: Sleep, work, couch potato at home. That's it.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Part 1: ET M2C4, in neutral tint.
Part 2: I can't say, my brother is also a CPF'er
Part 3: I have been a very good boy all year.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Part One: A McGizmo AA light
Part Two: I may give my Fenix LD05 away as I find the PWM to be too noticeable
Part Three: I'd be naughty if I said I have been nice all year.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can I have Rudolf? I can't think of another light bright enough to work as an aircraft headlight that runs all night and is light enough to fly.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Either a Preon kit or a MiNi AA, Santa said I've been so good he'll give me a little while to decide. What do you guys think?

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's have some fun for Christmas / Holidays. This is a THREE PARTER...

Part One:

Real or fantasy, if you could ask Santa for 1 led flashlight for Christmas / Holidays, what would it be? What's the one flashlight you have been lusting over? Or, if it's not on the market / for sale, what are the specs of a dream flashlight you would ask Santa to make and give you?

Part Two:

What led lights are you giving people for a Christmas / Holiday gift? How will you be someone's Flash-Santa this year? :)

Part Three:

Have you been naughty or nice this year?

-------------------------
Have fun with this thread guys, and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!!!

Sorry, forgot part 2&3

2. Mostly l.e.d. maglites, and a PT EOS headlight

3. Nice, as long as I don't Flash-Santa.:devil:

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. Hows about we skip the lights and bring me a big ol bag of $$$ so I can buy more lights! :D

2. Some friends are getting AA Mini M@g, others are getting LRI Photons and 1 of my coworkers got a set of 3 iTP A3 SS for their family.

3. Can't answer that, I think I've been naughty and nice this year (Dr Jekyll/Mr Hide)

LightCannon

Enlightened
1. DATABANK 70! (Actually, I'd prefer an economic, sensible, single cell or easy-to-find-power-source-for light, something in AA, porbably. Along the lines of a Quark AA Tactical or an Eagletac P100A2)

2. I gave my dad my Ultrafire 3-LED thrower (he's always complaining how the 9x 5mm lights aren't bright enough, haha.) And my friend is now the new owner of my old Nitecore D10, non-SP (which i miss a little bit, but not too much since I have my QMini123. :D)

3. I've tried to be good. Do I get an A for effort?

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. Fenix LD20 for a possible EDC upgrade.
2. I can't reveal that because the only other flashaholic in my family is also a CPF member.
3. That all depends on who you ask. There are varying opinions out there!

Moonshadow

Enlightened
1: Waiting for the Maelstrom . . .

2: Gave Mrs MS a L0D last year and she said: "but I've got four torches already . . . why do I need another one ?" Given that I'm still quite fond of life, it's choccies and a picture of the cat this year. :tinfoil:

3: Not nearly naughty enough :devil:

T0RN4D0

Enlightened
1) something insanely bright, yet portable. Some custom SST 90 with 8x 18650 config would be nice. Hm, maybe double SST90? :p

2) gave my gf her first flashlight, but that was 2 days ago. :p She gets all teh gifts in advance haha

3) nicely naughty :D