Arc Ti AAA HELP!!

Beampower

Newly Enlightened
Can someone please help me, i have just opened this small light,placed in the AAA and Nothing,its a twist function, but i am getting Zilch!! Have i over looked something, or i have i just paid 150 dollars for Duffer? Thankyou in kind Anticipation of your Advise! Cheers Howard. :mecry:

Last edited:

MKLight

Enlightened
Did you buy it new from Arc? Either way, you could always contact them and they'll fix it for you. Other than that, have you cleaned the contacts and body with rubbing alcohol? IIRC, McGizmo had mentioned that the soldering blob needed more "blob." On the Arcs, they don't have the soldering blob. Peter (from Arc) mentioned a fix to non working lights...it's in the Arc Sub Thread here. Hope this helps! :)

Happy Holidays,
MK

Beampower

Newly Enlightened
Thankyou Gents for your kind advise,i will send this back for a refund,due to the fact that i am a bit of a Perfectionist,and have fallen out of Love with this light now,and am eagerly looking for a Reliable Alternative Light! Cheers & Merry Christmas! :mad:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi Yes i have tried several and Nothing, i guess there is only one way of inserting a Battery? Cheers Howard :rolleyes:

Actually you can put the battery in backwards and doing so would give you the results you have experienced. Bummer you have a dud!?!

I can't speak for the converter but since the light itself is my design, I feel culpable here and for that, I feel bad. I only work with the Nichia 3 mm LED and now I am using a different converter. If you are game to give it a try, I am willing to send you one of mine and you can use it for a month before you decide whether you wish to purchase it or just return it to me. No obligation beyond either returning it or paying for it after you have decided. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail.

Regardless, sorry for your trouble!

Beampower

Newly Enlightened
Thankyou Don for your kind offer, I will ponder it over if i may! The reason i am really miffed is my Wife got it for me, as i have developed an Interest/Facination with the world of Flashlights! Can you believe it i got the Liteflux LF2XT also and guess what, NOTHING, i felt a bit of a Plonker as i told my dear Wife these were some of the best out there! It kind of leaves a bad taste in ones mouth, pardon the Pun! Anyway another day another dollar! Thanks for your kind Communication!
icon9.gif