Merry Christmas

flip

Enlightened
It is after midnight here now so Merry Christmas to all. Is anyone besides me enjoying a non-productive night at work?

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas! What has you at work during this shift? This seems like an opportune time to test flashlights. ;)

flip

Enlightened
I'm a cop. I've been lucky enough to catch 3rd shift on Christmas Eve for the last few years. :(

You can bet that I have been playing with my flashlights though! I love it when my co-workers get out at a call and fire up there issued SL Stingers. I pull out my SF M3 with a Lumens Factory P7 head and turn it on. They check to see if their lights are working. :devil:
I'm such a jerk, he he he he lovecpf

Back on topic... I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just after midnight here, finally finished work (silly emergency services eh?)
Packing the truck and off a 2h drive to family gathering.
Safe travels all!
Best wishes
Ryan

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
...I love it when my co-workers get out at a call and fire up there issued SL Stingers. I pull out my SF M3 with a Lumens Factory P7 head and turn it on. They check to see if their lights are working. :devil:

:laughing: Nice.

Merry Christmas and stay safe out there!

trsmfan99

Newly Enlightened
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night... Thank you CPF I believe in you... be safe out there CPFrs, be jolly and enjoy yourselves... peace, love and harmony, Ryan G...

skillet

Enlightened
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

penguin_ani.gif

bluwolf

Newly Enlightened
Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Since niner was kind enough to start this I'd also like to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

I'd also like to thank everyone here for their help with all my stupid questions.

P.S. I got a lathe for Christmas!

Mike

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas to all the CPF members who give me crazy ideas and make me poor! lovecpf

Since niner was kind enough to start this I'd also like to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

I'd also like to thank everyone here for their help with all my stupid questions.

P.S. I got a lathe for Christmas!

Mike

:lolsign: lovecpf

Latest posts