Jumping through hoops for a new light.

tech

Newly Enlightened
So, I just jumped through hoops to order a Arc LSH...and I started to wonder what hoops my fellow CPFers have jumped through to get a light.
For the LSH I pledged to give up the vending machine at work and take my lunch to work to make up the price.

So now, in three months or so I will have one of the most awesome lights around, a slimmer waste, and hopefully I will have broken my addiction to peanut M&M's.

So, let's here some stories!

T.

Max

Enlightened
Any proceeds from junk that I sell off on CPF or eBay goes towards my "discretionary fund."

jtice

Flashaholic
Im about to pawn off a bunch of my stuff at the local pawn shop.

I got my hoop jumping lights on Monday. -- Arc PSH-P, Inova x5t, and x1, and PT Tec 40.

jtice

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
Hoops......maybe I am stupid but what hoops....
You just order them.

[/ QUOTE ]

... this comming from the mouth of the man with the $600 Light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Wylie

Enlightened
I might roll over and play dead for a couple of Spyders. Okay maybe one would tide me over but then I have two plans for them and that would really be tough to handle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Kirk

Enlightened
I bought an antique Eveready "Candlelight" off eBay and had to curb my spending for 3 whole months! I didn't even go on eBay because I'd get depressed about all the lights that got away.
Kirk