Ok what light did you get for Christmas/Holiday ?

Budman231

Enlightened
Two lights made their way to the tree this year...

I bought my son a tricked out EX10 and he was thrilled !! I also picked him up a green laser. Very bright and throws 5 miles (So they say).

My kids got me a jet black Novatac 120T which I love. Agressive knurling and cool tint. Within 10 mins. I cracked it with the easteregg mod...:whistle:

Very good year for illumination in my house.

Happy Holidays,
Bud

Newly Enlightened
Let's see, I scored a:

Jetbeam RRT-2 raptor

Jetbeam jet-iii pro st

Nitecore SR3

Nitecore EX10 R2

Pila charger

AW batteries

I purchased the pro st and nitecores out of my hobby fund but it was still close to Christmas.

abladeafficionado

Newly Enlightened
Quark R2 (I wanted the R2, not the R5) 2AA Tactical. At first I didn't want the tactical but I'm glad I got it.
Also got the Costco Eneloop pack.

All in all, great Christmas, got Eneloops and my first quality light.

joshconsulting

Enlightened
A Solarforce L2p with SS bezel & McClicky Tailswitch. Nailbender SST-50 W65S GJ with 3 mode hi/med/lo 2.5A regulated driver. And a set of AW 2600 mAh button-top protected 18650s.

Sadly, no pictures - still waiting for the body and batteries to show up (HK Air Mail, should be here middle of next week).

jamie.91

Enlightened
None, my hobby is more hush hush as most people dont get the flashlight thing lol

but with money i received i do think a light will be purchased, really like the look of some of the Xeno lights !

jamie

cache529

Newly Enlightened
I gifted myself a PD30 R4 and the NiteCore EZ 123. :santa:

Already planning my birthday gift...thinking...TK40!

notsobrite

Newly Enlightened
santa gave me a 4sevens aa tactical, a lightly used illuminati, and, $200 cash money for my flashlight fund:D

Beampower

Newly Enlightened
Fed Ex man arrived with my xmas presents,Arc Ti AAA, and a Liteflux LF2XT, and both are defective !! No light for me! :mecry:

Merry Christmas :eek:

ArmyMedicDad

Newly Enlightened
First post and first "quality" flashlight. Santa (wife and daughter) put an iTP C8R under the Christmas tree.

Hope to add to my collection of one fairly soon.

Wyeast

Enlightened
Gerber Mongoose. :)

Meanwhile, I gave - two Nite-Ize drop-ins on my kids' kiddie flashlights (Cars & Buzz Lightyear), two Task Force 2AA 1/2 watters, and a coleman 4AA flip/fold lantern. :)

travelinman

Enlightened
ITP A6 Polestar! I think the quality is very good.. Don't know what everyone knocking it is talking about?

Thought it would be even more floody than it is? Beautiful beam, just right for lighting up the house and man does it ever:faint:!

Cells go in great. Very happy with it.

Merry Christmas everyone!