JETBeam Jet-I Pro v3.0 is it an IBS version?

jackthedog

Newly Enlightened
I just got one for Christmas today and yes, my JB has IBS. Based on the item description, it certainly seems like it should have IBS, if it is indeed the v3.0.

Sorry not to be more concrete but you never know with ebay.

aarong50

Newly Enlightened
I just got one for Christmas today and yes, my JB has IBS. Based on the item description, it certainly seems like it should have IBS, if it is indeed the v3.0.

Sorry not to be more concrete but you never know with ebay.

So as long as it's version 3.0 it has the IBS?

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
The JETBeam Jet-I Pro v3.0 is indeed an IBS UI light. That is the light they are advertising, and hkequipment is a reputable ebay dealer. Depending on where you are, shipping can take quite long, as it ships from Hong Kong. You can get the same light here US domestic for the same price with shipping when you use their CPF discount code CPFSAVE12 at checkout.

BTW....I love mine.

JET1ProV30-1.jpg

jackthedog

Newly Enlightened
I definitely agree with bondr006 - I'd buy domestic just in case there's some issue. Just my .02. Awesome light though. I really like mine, quickly becoming one of my favorites.

aarong50

Newly Enlightened
The JETBeam Jet-I Pro v3.0 is indeed an IBS UI light. That is the light they are advertising, and hkequipment is a reputable ebay dealer. Depending on where you are, shipping can take quite long, as it ships from Hong Kong. You can get the same light here US domestic for the same price with shipping when you use their CPF discount code CPFSAVE12 at checkout.

BTW....I love mine.

JET1ProV30-1.jpg

Cool thanks for the tip I will probably buy from the company you suggested if it is in fact the same price.

I wonder why doesn't it list IBS anywhere on the advertisements I see?

gbelleh

Newly Enlightened
The Jet-I Pro v3 should definitely be IBS. This is one of my favorite lights too.

mcleanj

Newly Enlightened
You can also purchase from bugoutgearusa.com for a net total of $56 -- free shipping and 20% off with the coupon code "cpfjet".