Which flashlight to get?

Kev6

Newly Enlightened
I currently have a Surefire E2E but want to switch over to a LED flashlight. I posted the specs of the E2E and a couple surefire LED's below. I don't care what brand the flashlight is.

My guidelines are the following

1. Similar or smaller size of the E2E
2. Don't sacrifice output
3. I'd like to use either AA or 123 rechargable's
4. Price, I really like the specs on the surefire L4 but it's to pricey for me.

SUREFIRE E2E
Output / Runtime 60 .0 lumens / 75 minutes Length 4 .80 inches Bezel Diameter 1 .00 inches
SUREFIRE G2, 6P
Max Output 80 .0 lumens Tactical Runtime* 3 .0 hours Length 5 .20 inches Bezel Diameter 1 .25 inches
Surefire L4
Max Output 120 .0 lumens Tactical Runtime* 2 .0 hours Length 5 .10 inches Bezel Diameter 1 .00 inches

MCFLYFYTER

Banned
I would recomend a Malkoff M60 or M60L in a solarforce host. I'm not sure about your G2/6P numbers though. I guess that is the LED version, which I understand to be over rated, and I would not waste my money.

jackthedog

Newly Enlightened
I second the Quark series. Also, take a look at the JetBeam Jet Pro-1 v3.0. It feels very much like the E2E (or at least I think so).

Kev6

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the input guys, I've checked a few of these out and will check out the rest.

Kev6

Newly Enlightened
Well I decided to go with the Quarks 123-2. I was looking at the eagletac's and jetbeam also but after reading the review posted for the quarks and checking out the manufacture sites on all of them I decided to go with the quarks.