• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mini-EDC MCE (SOLD), Exotic Wood Amboyna Burl "6P" (P60 drop in) host (SOLD)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mini-EDC MCE (SOLD), Exotic Wood Amboyna Burl "6P" (P60 drop in) host (SOLD)

SOLD Exotic Wood (Amboyna Burl) "6P" Body (complete P60 host) PRICE DROP $45 - Shipped 1st Class
Original Sales Thread
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/219466
Bottom pg 5 is where I bought it & naked2 recommended G&P tailcap that I bought that goes with this. Includes bezel for complete host. The body is not bored for 18650 (so no rattle in CR123s).
$55 Shipped prioity with delivery confirmation
750838262_6jdBG-M.jpg

750838269_bcB28-M.jpg

Body has not been used - other than turning it on & off a few times in the house. tailcap has a strobe function - but it is very easy not to use it.

Sabrewolf Mini-EDC CR123 Warm MCE (with glow tail cap)
Great light – lit tailcap FANTASTIC for finding light in bag – particularly a deep bag. I used this quite a bit when I got it but I don't travel for work anymore and prefer a 18650 based light (using Sabrewolf's 18650 on most days).
$85 Shipped priority with delivery confirmation
Original Sales Thread https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/211760
From the thread;
It is an MCU-C7 from DX that has an MC-E Warmwhite Led Or a Cool White DSXPJ P7 Stuffed Inside. The Drive current is about 1300mA on high. Battery Current draw is 1400mA. On a 0.4% output, which can be reached in the 3rd Programming Group, The Battery drain on that is around 70mA, With about 50mA to the Led. The driver has 5 modes arranged in 5 groups of different configurations. Instructions are below (on original thread). Heat output on high is tolerable in your hand for extended periods of time. The ceiling bounce was done on low because extended times over 5 min need a hand to dissipate heat. If you run the light
continuously with proper heat management runtime will be about 20 minutes on High

The driver board can run from 0.9v-4.5v. So make sure you use protected batteries if you don't know how to tell when they are near the 2.5v deadline. You can use Primaries and 3.0v Rechargables too

750838106_BXr9Q-M.jpg

750838159_4NUHZ-M.jpg

750838095_Xs62V-M.jpg

Light has been used but is in nice shape. These don't come up very often. Light is setup currently with a high & a low (40% I believe) - all the instructions are on the original thread.

Batteries (17670, 14500) posted in Market place.

Conditions

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Payment (if by paypal) within 12 hours unless otherwise arranged
I reserve the right to sell, or not sell to anyone
Cash Paypal preferred, Credit card paypal add 3%, USPS money order accepted
PP to nfetterly at gmail dot com
Shipping by USPS to USA
Add $10 to posted pricing for USPS shipping elsewhere (not insured, your responsibility after it is in postal system) I will not ship the ultrafire cells overseas.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sabrewolf Mini-EDC MCE with Glow tail cap, Exotic Wood "6P" (P60 drop in) host

Had a few questions last night on the mini-edc.

It is 3.25" long and just under 1" in diameter.

The lit tailcap is a very very low draw of power. I used rechargeable Li-ions and with limited use of the light I would need to recharge in ~6 weeks. I did have one ultrafire 16340 in the light for somewhere between 2 & 3 months and that did draw the battery down.

The lit tailcap is a fantastic option - if you use a backpack - or stay in hotels I cannot give a positive enough comment on this. I also have Sabrewolf's 18650 light with the lit tailcap - if I did not have that one - I would not be selling this one. Even given I do not travel for work anymore.

The clip is on a ring that has been passed through the two slots for a lanyard, then the clip was attached to that ring.

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Re: Sabrewolf Mini-EDC MCE with Glow (led) tail cap, Exotic Wood "6P" (P60 drop in) h

I'll take the Mini-EDC.

PM with details!

Joseph

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mini-EDC MCE (SOLD), Exotic Wood Amboyna Burl "6P" (P60 drop in) host - PRICE DRO

I don't think your photo does justice to how beautiful the burl is in person. I'll take it! Please PM your paypal info.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Re: Mini-EDC MCE (SOLD), Exotic Wood Amboyna Burl "6P" (P60 drop in) host SPF

Backup, backup, backup. Darn it - I missed a gorgeous 6P host.

Leukos, don't feel bad if you want to back out; I'd give it a nice home. :nana:

- FITP