My 2 year old got a light for X-mas

MCFLYFYTER

Banned
My entire family was sitting around watching the kids open presents X-mas eve. There was 6 of them from 12 to 2 years old, and they all got a cheap 2D flashlight. Well, my boy had grandma turn it on (he was trying but the POS was very stiff) and he pointed it to the ceiling, and got a puzzled look on his face. He then proceeded to stare directly into the reflector and proclaimed " IT BROKE" as everyone freaked out that he would be blinded. My wife laughed louder than I did. I guess all that playing with the old D10 has turned him into a Flashoholic Jr. The only way I can get it back is to double tap and tell him its broke. Kids are a blast.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
:laughing:

Hey wattaminit, you mean he has been staring into D10 at full blast all these while? :eek:

That boy's going to grow up to be the first human to stare into the sun without an Oakley.

MCFLYFYTER

Banned
Not full blast, maybe a second and a half from low. He can double tap, but can't hold. So there is no way he can get to high. I got an M60 from my wife, I dropped that baby in my 6P and his eyes popped out and he said "That's bright" (which, by the way, was his first sentence) And yes, he is always supervised, I don't want my kid to go blind.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not full blast, maybe a second and a half from low. He can double tap, but can't hold. So there is no way he can get to high. I got an M60 from my wife, I dropped that baby in my 6P and his eyes popped out and he said "That's bright" (which, by the way, was his first sentence) And yes, he is always supervised, I don't want my kid to go blind.

Yup, an inherent flashaholic.
Thanks to his dad's genes. :laughing:

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got an M60 from my wife.......

Your one lucky man.......:thumbsup:

By the time your son is 5 he is going to need a HID for Christmas to be impressed......
evilgrin07.gif