Something better then TK11

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I've had Fenix TK11 for some time now and as my needs grew I need smth more now... I'll try briefly explain what I'm after. I realise, that there were probably similar threads before, but... please forgive me. I do not have enough patience (and time - unfortunatelly) to dig through the forum. Hope my honesty in admitting this would be appreciated :thumbsup:
Well, so I got the TK11. Great light, I must admit. The built quality is outstanding and the light it produces is top class within 200 lumens range.
However I would need something similar but more powerfull. I would really, I mean really, go for some kind of thrower, but I also need to consider the practical point of view (it's like wanting a sport car when you have 3 kids and wife... probably Audi SR4 estate would do the trick :twothumbs but let's come back to earth - I will probably have to wait a little bit to afford some Maxabeam here..).
Below there are some basic features I would need in my new flashlight / things I like in my TK11.

1. Good compromise between spill and throw. You can take this flashlight to check your yard or while making bonfire to find your beer somewhere in the weeds around.

2. Two modes of output (can be more). When you need a throw you switch to turbo, normally you could use average or minimal output.

3. Build quality / waterproof - essential. You do not need to worry if you sink your falshlight in the barrel full of water or drop it accidentally into the river while fishing.

Basically - similar spill comparing to TK11, around two times further throw, could be two times bigger or thicker (but not something like Mag 6d - I do not want to use a holster) and at least two modes of output of which one of them could be considered as economical.

And I think the most essential thing. The budget - around 400$.

At the end I would like some decent, reliable make. Don't wanna spend my money on some experiments...

Probably I'm looking for a Holy Graal - small but powerfull, with good throw but also with decent spill, raliable with excellent build quality but not ruining the budget... Anyway - it's worth trying. TK11 is the starting point for me, if you could please suggest smth similar but better considering the above it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.